Whether you are personally navigating substance use and recovery, are a loved one, or a community member - we provide services, support, training and more.
- Individualized one-on-one certified peer support (learn more about CRPA's here)
- Weekly & Monthly Meet-ups and Workshops
- Support Groups (Family Support Group and Women in Recovery)
- Recovery Friendly Social Events
- Community Education & Engagement
- Harm reduction (Narcan)
- Recovery Workforce Support (employees & employer)
- Help navigating social supports (food, housing, clothing, transportation, technology/communications access) and additional recovery and treatment services.
Learn about Certified Recovery Peer Advocates and get in touch.
Learn about Narcan, where to get it, and train to administer it.
Peer advocate support, group meetings, daily programming and recovery focused events.
Explore our directory.
Local resources, hotlines & info
Coffee & Conversations
Topics will be driven by interest and are a chance to discuss successes and challenges from the previous week and weekend. All are welcome; people in recovery, family, friends, allies. Walk-ins welcome.
Questions call Mary Ellen, 518-410-4175